In 1980 UZUC S.A. implemented and certified a Quality Assurance System according to following International and Romanian Standards and Codes:
- CANADIAN STANDARD CSA Z 299-II;
- ASME CODE, SECT. III, DIV. 1 NCA-4000;
- ASME CODE, SECT. III, DIV.1 NCA-3800;
- ASME CODE, SECT. VIII, DIV.1, APPENDIX 10;
- QUALITY ASSURANCE ROMANIAN NORMS FOR PRODUCTS AND SERVICES FOR NUCLEAR POWER PLANTS AND EQUIPMENTS.
Uzuc has continuously developed, improved and certified the Quality System in order to provide full compliance with customers requirements and all applicable Standards/Codes/Norms.
In 1993, UZUC has been the first Romanian Company which obtained the Certificate of Approval for its Quality System in accordance with the International Standard ISO 9002, from Lloyd’s Register Quality Assurance.
In 1999, by implementing the strict Quality Assurance requirements also for design activities, UZUC has certified its Quality Assurance System in accordance with International Standard ISO 9001: 1994.
In 2002, our company started to manufacture equipment following Pressure Equipment Directive PED 97/23/EC.
The activity in UZUC is carried out on the basis of Quality Manual prepared as per Integrated Management System( ISO 9001 : 2000, ISO 14001: 2004; ISO OHSAS 18001: 2007).
The Quality System in UZUC is supported by following documents:
- System’s Procedures ( Quality Assurance Procedures code QAP);
- Manufacturing / Control for Measuring Procedures (code MCP);
- Quality Control Procedures (code QCP);
- Calibration Procedures for Measuring and Control Instrumentation (code NTM, issued by The Romanian Institute for Metrology);
- Manufacturing / Control Codes for Pressure Vessels;
- Clients’ Standards and Technical Specifications.