QUALITY POLICY, ENVIRONMENT, OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH AND SAFETY
SC UZUC SA is one of the main manufacturers of pressure equipment for the chemical, petrochemical and energetic industry, recognized by its capability and professionalism, which aims to maintain its position as a reliable international business partner.
Top management has decided to implement an Integrated Management System (IMS) for Quality, Environment, Health and Occupational Safety.
In order to achieve the proposed goal, our top management is committed to:
- allocating the resources needed to implement and improve the processes of the Integrated Management System;
- promoting process-based approach and risk-based thinking;
- raising the level of training and awareness of staff on the conduct of activities;
- knowledge and compliance with applicable legal requirements and regulations;
- meeting the requirements and expectations of stakeholders;
- maintain and continuously improve an Integrated Management System.
To fulfill of our commitments, we have set the following general objectives for:
- making products that comply with customer requirements and applicable standards,
- preventing environmental pollution by minimizing consumption, emissions and waste generated by processes and to ensure compliance with environmental protection legislation,
- 0 accidents, incidents.
As proof of the full involvement of the IMS, the General Manager is invested with the necessary authority to implement and maintain the Integrated Management System in accordance with the requirements of SR EN ISO 9001: 2015, SR EN ISO 14001: 2015, SR OHSAS 18001: 2008, SR EN ISO / IEC 17025: 2005 and to present at top-level management, IMS performance and any need for its improvement.
Date: 01.02.2019 GENERAL MANAGER